Monday, July 30, 2007

Whew, I never knew

It is amazing what happens when you spend a while exploring the options here. Thanks to Holly (she came to rescue when I got bogged down) I am gaining on the technology even as it runs at a frantic pace away from me. I'm somewhat pleased with the play time I have had here, but will need to spend much more to really take advantage of the world of internet sharing.

As you can see by the "badge" on my blog I will need to seek out some more interesting photos. My worry is the time it will take to upload all with a dial up connection. I shall try to load up some of my favourite photos of the recent trip to Ireland, England and Scotland next.

The RSS Feed should be useful to keep up on some of the current issues and ideas. Thanks to the folks who came up with this brilliant idea.

No comments: